Home School Association (HSA)
The Home School Association consists of a group of parents who meet and organise a variety of events to raise money for the school. The funds we raise go to support the children in a variety of activities as listed below:
- Digital cameras for all classes
- Specialist Learning Software
- Outdoor Play Trail
- Wooden Outdoor Play Equipment
- Reception/Year 1 Cooker
- Bird Box/Feeder with Cameras
- Weather Station
- Entrance Hall Mural
- Playground markings
- Toilet refurbishment
- Library revamp
Why should I get in involved in St Kenelm's H.S.A.?
- It’s good FUN!
- Volunteering at events gets you involved with school life
- You meet new people
- You can give as much time as you can spare! 1 hour at any event will make a BIG difference
- ALL money raised goes directly to the school to benefit your children!
How can I get involved?
Volunteers are always required at big events, such as the Christmas Fayre, as these would simply not take place without parental involvement. However, if you wish to contribute to the decisions about how we raise and spend the money, come along to a meeting.