St Kenelm's Wraparound Care
In September 2019, Governors of St Kenelms Primary School were excited to open the doors on our own Wraparound Care provision that compliments the nurturing and inspiring ethos of the school.
Our Wraparound Care features:
- Experienced, well qualified staff
- A smooth transition between school and Wraparound Care
- A range of fun and inspiring planned activities for all age groups
- Access to outdoor facilities and sporting activities
- Opportunities for creative activities and cookery skills
- Provision for a quiet, calm area for children to read or to complete homework
- School led administration and high quality safeguarding for children.
* NEW* In September 2021 we launched our After School Activity Programme with a schedule of weekly work shops for children to engage in, ranging from Printing workshops, Cookery, Clay, needle craft, Street Art to name but a few of the diverse and inspiring activity workshops on offer - Please see the Afterschool Activity Programme tab for more information.
Breakfast Club is available from 7:30am, providing a healthy staple breakfast including cereal, toast, fruit and a drink, followed by a choice of activity after breakfast in a calm atmosphere, where children can relax ready for the day ahead.
Cost: £6.50 per child.
After School Club is available from 3:15pm to 5:00pm providing a light tea. Staffed by qualified practitioners who include children in their planning and offer opportunities for a variety of activities to excite and inspire. Activities are child led and thematic in approach, often extending the themes and topics covered in class.
Cost: £8.50 until 5:00pm including light tea and £10.50 including light tea and the activity programme (all resource costs included)
St Kenelm's Wraparound Care accepts childcare vouchers as payment and facilitates the use of Tax Free Childcare and Childcare Grant Schemes. If you have any queries about payments please use the contact details below.
To apply for Wraparound Care please click here or contact:
Contact Mrs K Moore on 01562 710 214 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Just a reminder that the school telephones are not manned before and after the school day, therefore if you wish to get in contact with staff outside of these times in an Emergency, please use the mobile as follows: 07376 925 685.